Creating an adoption plan for your baby is a loving and selfless act. If you are not in a situation to meet the responsibilities of parenthood, licensed adoption agencies can help you put your baby up for adoption. Facing an unplanned pregnancy and parenting is not an option, this guide to adoption will help you.
If adoption is the right choice for you, get ready to start the adoption process. You must be wondering how does the adoption process work? The process may differ for every birth mother, and the adoption professional you contact can help you make a custom adoption plan that fits your needs and pregnancy.
Adoption agencies like Courageous Hearts Adoptions are licensed professionals who can provide free support, services, and guidance when you choose to put your baby up for adoption.
We are licensed in Indiana and Arizona. With us, you can:
- Make a custom adoption plan
- Find an amazing family waiting to adopt your baby
- Receive financial assistance (based on your state’s laws)
- Create a hospital plan
- Receive post-adoption counseling
When you work with us, you’ll get lots of help and access to resources along the way. You’ll have a caseworker to turn to 24/7 to answer your questions and be there to support you. Plus, you’ll have access to counseling, housing help, and other resources.
When you’re ready for the next steps in the adoption process, Courageous Hearts Adoptions is here for you.
- Our adoption specialist will guide you and answer all your questions.
- You can choose any pre-screened family on our website, or we can share other profiles of hopeful adoptive families for you to review. Based on what you like, you can choose the family and lifestyle that would be the best fit for your baby.
- Adoption plans can be open, semi-open, and closed. You decide which type of adoption will suit you and your child.
- Depending on your plan type, you can learn more about the family of your choice through email, calls, or meetings. A birth mother can choose which method of communication she is most comfortable with.
- The adoption specialist will help you create a delivery plan. This enables you to decide who is in the room with you, who holds the baby first etc.
- Once the baby is born, you can sign a consent to adoption around 24-72 hours, depending on the state laws.
You will always love your child, no matter what. Putting your baby up for adoption is difficult; it’s normal to experience grief. Courageous Hearts Adoptions can help you through the process with supportive services and counseling for as long as you need.
Unexpected pregnancy often seems to be overwhelming. At CHA, we walk by your side to help you make the right decisions for you and your child.
If you have further questions about putting your baby up for adoption, we are here to help around the clock. Our service is 100% free and confidential. We want to help you to be confident about your decisions and reduce stress. Call or text us at (317) 964-3365, and we’ll be happy to help you.