Finding the right adoption agency for placing your baby for adoption can be overwhelming. For taking the life-changing decision of putting your child up for adoption, getting help from the best professional is essential. If you are pregnant and considering adoption, the professionals at Courageous Hearts Adoptions can answer all your questions. We are local and licensed in Arizona. Check out our informative guide below to learn more.
Adoption Process for Birth Mothers
The first step to the adoption process is deciding whether or not adoption is right for you. Remember, you are changing lives, and it’s never too late to make an adoption decision. If adoption is the right choice, get ready to start the adoption process. When you’re ready for the next steps in the adoption process, Courageous Hearts Adoptions is here for you.
- Fill out an interest form so our adoption specialist can quickly contact you and answer all your questions.
- Choose the perfect adoptive family for your baby. CHA will send you profiles of the hopeful families to review. You can decide which family will best suit your child’s future.
- Create an adoption plan from open, semi-open, and closed adoption based on your preferences. You must decide which adoption plan works best for you and your child.
- Our adoption specialist will help you create a delivery plan.
- You can sign a consent to adoption around 24-72 hours, depending on the state laws and your recovery.
- Grief is a natural emotion, and you will need time to process this emotion after the placement of your baby. CHA offers supportive services and lifetime counseling to help you process your decision.
Unexpected pregnancy often seems to be overwhelming. At CHA, we walk by your side to help you make the right decisions for you and your child.
If you have further questions about putting your baby up for adoption, we are here to help around the clock. We respect all adoptions and empower birth mothers to make a suitable plan. Our service is 100% free and confidential. We want to help you to be confident about your decisions and reduce stress. Call or text us at (317) 964-3365, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Positive Adoption Language Disclaimer –
We understand that using words such as “give up” or “put up” to describe adoption can be hurtful and inappropriate. However, we must include these words in our blog posts to appear in expectant moms’ Google search results. While we promote positive adoption language, many expectant moms that come to us at first do not understand what that means. Therefore, our blog posts may use the language they understand, such as “How do I give up my baby for adoption” or “How do I put up my baby for adoption,” in order to explain how to create an adoption plan for their baby.