I am pregnant and thinking about giving my child up for adoption. I knew nothing about how to start the adoption process. After a Google search, I understood I needed to find an adoption agency near me. There are so many adoption agencies near me, and now I am confused about whom to contact.
If you are thinking about how to put your child up for adoption, Courageous Hearts Adoptions can help you. We are a boutique-style adoption agency that offers 24/7 support for birth mothers. Our dedicated team provides personalized care to each pregnant woman. All our team members have personal experience with adoption. So you can easily understand that we’ll hear your concern properly. Based on the discussion, we’ll come up with our suggestions. We always encourage our birth mothers to decide the best for themselves and their babies.
Tips to Find Out the Best Adoption Agency Near You
- Finding an agency that respects your well-being and wishes is very important. They should never put pressure on you.
- They are local and licensed in Indiana and Arizona.
- They must explain the adoption options available.
- They should help you understand the birth mother benefits.
- If you want to, they should allow you to choose the best parents for your child.
- Choose an adoption agency that provides counseling services and emotional support.
- You should always know where you stand with your adoption agency. It includes your rights, options, and more.
How to Understand if the Adoption Agency Is the Right Fit for You?
You can prepare some questions to understand the agency’s culture and see if they fit you. Here are some questions to start:
- How many successful placements have you had?
- Will I get a dedicated adoption specialist? How will we stay in contact?
- What are the types of adoptions I can choose from?
- Can I choose the adoptive family for my baby?
- How do you screen prospective adoptive families?
- What if I can’t afford to pay for doctor visits?
- What will happen to me after the placement?
Are you pregnant and considering adoption for your child? Contact Courageous Hearts Adoptions today. We are ready to guide you 24/7, 365 days a week.
Call: (317) 964-3365
Positive Adoption Language Disclaimer –
We understand that using words such as “give up” or “put up” to describe adoption can be hurtful and inappropriate. However, we must include these words in our blog posts to appear in expectant moms’ Google search results. While we promote positive adoption language, many expectant moms that come to us at first do not understand what that means. Therefore, our blog posts may use the language they understand, such as “How do I give up my baby for adoption” or “How do I put up my baby for adoption,” in order to explain how to create an adoption plan for their baby.